If you having trouble loading app just clear cache in Fire Stick settings, Applications, Manage installed Applications, DJ TV App, Clear Cache, its due to new app update release.
If you placed a new order please give us time to process it, business hours are 9 AM to 6 PM CT,
Some emails land in Spam Folder please check it as we email important information about our service to keep customers informed.
STEP 1 -Enable Apps From Unknown Sources
- From your Amazon Fire Stick Home Screen go to SETTINGS and then to DEVICE
- Go to DEVELOPER SETTINGS
- Enable APPS From Unknown Sources. Click YES on the Warning
STEP 2 -Install Downloader App on Amazon Fire TV Stick or Android Box
- Go back to Amazon Fire TV home screen and scroll to the Search Option (top right, right beside the Home Option).
- Type in Downloader in the keyboard which shows up, or click the microphone button and say “Downloader“.
- Once you have typed in Downloader scroll down, make sure Downloader word is highlighted and press the Select button (center circle) on the remote. (The Downloader App is ORANGE byTROYPOINT)
- On the next screen, select Downloader and then on the next screen press Get.
STEP 3- In the Downloader App type the following
For ROKU Search View TV Servide ID is 362
ADULT PIN CODE is 0000
Tuesday, October 15, 2019